Executive Coaching has increasingly become a need for development and problem solving at work. With workplace becoming more challenging and competitive, people are looking for solutions that suit their customized developmental needs. Likewise, the expectations from leaders have changed, and along with performance it also understands their employees to help them grow and develop further in their roles
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The purpose of this professional coaching program is to provide participants with coaching skills and tools to improve the performance and grow the future capability of those they coach. Participants will learn and practice critical coaching skills and will be given a template for holding coaching conversations. They will receive feedback regarding their coaching capability and build an action plan for increasing coaching effectiveness.
1) Understand the need of coaching within the organization.
2) Learn the fundamentals of coaching.
3) Apply the 11 competencies of International coach federation in coaching practice.
4) Use critical coaching skills of questioning and active listening.
5) Apply the various powerful models and tools for developmental conversations.
6) Use appreciative enquiry as a tool to move ahead.
7) Create awareness and build confidence by picking up feelings and unstated needs.
8) Practice coaching skills through extensive situational role plays.
ABOUT THE COACH:
Soni Bhattacharya is the Founder of The Painted Sky. She is an Executive Coach (PCC-ICF) and Diversity Champion. For the last two decades, Soni Bhattachacharya has been on a journey of exploration of the self, of the world around. Her career has spanned corporate responsibilities and entrepreneurial adventures, sales and marketing and art curation, people development and self discovery. Every day of this adventure, has been an enriching journey, of learning, discovering strengths, identifying opportunities and connecting with people.
ALONG THE WAY SHE HAS:
1) Pioneered developing Art-Based Training initiatives across the world, specializing in Painting, Music, Theater, Model-Building and others.
2) Become an Executive Coach using ICF approaches, working with coachees with senior managerial responsibilities.
3) Found passion in Psychotherapy, using Transaction Analysis and NLP.
4) Applied Theater approached like Psychodrama, Socio-drama, and Theater of the Oppressed in various corporate programmes with superb results.
Spoke at various forums on Diversity & Inclusion (DIAN - Community Business) and Design Thinking (Lean in Bangalore).
Became a lead facilitator in Design Thinking.
Event Venue3C-989, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Banaswadi